windows

1. I

Slow / erratic Electric window

Hi all The front electric windows in my 2003 1.6Fsi (see pic) can be pretty erratic - not closing all the way and then going back to half open - or slow as they approach the top of the window frame! Does this this mean they need new motors or is it just an electrical gremlin that can be sorted...
  2. A2SPORT

Passengers window cable shredded & snapped

It's been ages since I last put up a thread or posted, the only time I do is when something goes wrong.. LOL Window was sticking so decided to look through a few posts and threads, the only solution I could find was to use a spray polish on the Windows and hope to ease lubricant(don't have...
  3. M

Door, window, tailgate problems

Hello everyone, I have a 2001 TDI which I have owned for about 20 months. Fairly recently I have encountered some problems which it seems are not unknown. Key fob no longer unlocks the car doors or tailgate, sometimes the rear doors don't open at all, ditto tailgate, electric windows and fuel...
  4. R

Both electric windows not working

Hi, 2004 1.4 Tdi 90. Neither front electric windows even try to move, vag com shows all switches working correctly. I understand they use circuit breakers not a fuse but I can't yet find out where they are! Any ideas much appreciated! Thanks, Richard
  5. girindor

Left loudspeaker and front windows - weird behaviour

Hi, Just got my A2 1.4 TDI and love it. However, am having a few issues with the electronics... My left loudspeaker sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. And my front windows, especially the left one, when trying to close them, close and then automatically open again. The only way to...
Back