Is this HID kit ok?

UVK

Hi everyone,

Having already had my fingers burned purchasing wrong (upgrade) headlamp bulbs recently, i'd just like to get some confirmation of members 'in the know' on whether this HID kit i've spotted will be suitable for my wants/needs?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280638209...X:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2648#ht_2635wt_1403

I've just fitted some CREE LED sidelights so the yellow standard headlamp bulbs look really bad imo alongside these. I then purchased a pair of nightbreaker plus headlamp bulbs in the hope to equalizing the temp difference without modifying anything. The Nightbreakers are as yellow (if not more so) than the 'standards'. . . so i'm left inevitably with going down the HID kit route to finding a matching colour temp headlamp to go with the white led sidelights.

The ones in the ebay link seem (to my humble knowledge) to tick all the boxes? They have a 2 year warranty (on both bulb and ballast), plug and play, H7R so no glare, 5000K colour temp so *should* be a great match for my LED sidelights - and the price won't hurt my wallet too much (just shy of £45 with postage). Is there anything glaringly obvious that i should be concerned with about this particular set before i take the plunge? Any advice, pointers or opinions on these (or other kits) would be really appreciated - the amount of kits out there, the vast choices and specifications are turnoing my brain to spaghetti ! ! ! ! :p

Thanks

Chris

Back