FSD group buy

Will call this afternoon and ask their best offer for 15 sets.

I'll be back!!!

Didier

Ok all. here is the best offer they made for the 15 FSD kits 2100-4041.

390,- Euro TTC (all inclusive).

Sorry for the 1st post I was mislead to believe it was 402 with taxes but it was not.

The above price is taxes included. Made sure this time. Offer valid 15 days from today.
If anyone interested, please let me know. There is 1 kit for me, so that leaves 14 available. I do this to help not to make money! Need to find someone crossing the chanel. I can accomodate a couple at home in Luxembourg (way back from vacation or???) if needed.

My mail: [email protected]

Ltr, Didier

Trés bien fbi aka fbi4020 ;).

FBI = 1
AMG = 1

I take it there's only 13 left to go.!

Didier

very interested but don't put me down just yet how do we get them?, my brother is going to be working in belgium soon so that maybe a possability for him to pick them up from fbi (if thats ok with you fbi), not sure where he will be working in belgium he's home from sweden tomorrow will see if i can find out more

Cheers Phil

Last edited:
Hi Didier,

I've mailed to your hotmail-account
You can count me in for 1 set

I assume you are willing to drop them on the post-office to send them. Ofcourse I'll pay for the shippingcosts

greetings,
Louis

Last edited:
I'm in Northern Ireland, so I reckon the collection/postage situation might rule me out. Poor show that nobody is willing to give discount on a group buy. Are the margins really that tight...?

Jon

right, larkspeed gave me a quote for shipping from UK to NL for 20GBP.
otherway around shouldn't be much different.

cu,
Louis

but for now :D
Luxembourg.GIF

shouldn't be *that* much of an issue, i.e. €20 or so ought to cover it. I will check about the Germans.

Bret

shouldn't be *that* much of an issue, i.e. €20 or so ought to cover it. I will check about the Germans.

Bret

Don't get me wrong, if it's do-able, I'm still interested.

Larkspeed already charge extra for delivery to Northern Ireland, even though it's in the UK. Does anyone know how much an FSD kit weighs for postage? Anything under 25kgs can go by Parcelforce 48 within the UK, as far as I remember.

If something can be worked out regarding postage to me over here on the gangrenous limb of Europe, then keep me pencilled in...!

Jon

@ Louis,

No problem. Where you from in Holland?

Last update as of 20 Feb 2009, 0800hrs.

FBI (Liege) = 1
Louis (NL) = 1
AMG (LU) = 1

12 FSD kit 2100-4041 to go.

For those that might be concerned: I will be at the TECHNO-CLASSICA ESSEN on April 02, 2009. I can deliver some kits if there are some of you there!

Ltr, Didier

Last edited by a moderator:
very interested but don't put me down just yet how do we get them?, my brother is going to be working in belgium soon so that maybe a possability for him to pick them up from fbi (if thats ok with you fbi), not sure where he will be working in belgium he's home from sweden tomorrow will see if i can find out more
Cheers Phil
Yes sure, I will help !

@ The grim reaper.

I can deliver around Mons area, Namur and Charleroi in Belgium as well as along the French border from Valencienne to Metz and from Trier to Bitburg in Germany.

Ltr, Didier;)

@AMG

question form the German forum

Wäre es nicht am einfachsten, direkt beim Händler eine verbindliche Bestellung aufzugeben und Bezahlung / Versand über diesen abzuwickeln?

or do you read the German forum to?

cu,
Louis

.. I'm very surprised that the Brits haven't chimed in here. Is there an issue I've missed?

This price is equivalent (provided the shipping is €20, which seems reasonable) to £365 for a set. That's around £40 cheaper than the UK sources!

Bret

:eek:Just the wrong time for me Bret or Id be in there like a shot. Cant justify the expense at the mo. Ada will have to wait until 2010 for her FSD's!!

Back