airbag

1. S

All airbag is faulty

Hello guys, Tried to find similar problem on this forum but nothing so far. So every single airbag is faulty in the car. Is it the control module? I think yes, but would like to get a confirmation from you guys. Do I have to check the part number on the new control module, or is it enough...
  2. miguel_e38

VCDS & Airbag Control Unit coding question

Hi guys, I am the owner of an Audi A2 1.4 TDI 75hp from 2004, BHC engine code. Today I was tinkering with VCDS. Looking at the coding options available for the airbag control unit (8Z0 959 655 E) I see that my car has the coding "00102" according to the legend that VCDS shows, this would be a...
  3. Nick

OBD2 reader recommendations.

I have recently purchased a Topdon TD309 reader in order to clear the AIRBAG light on my 1.4 Petrol A2. Unfortunately the reader would not connect and Im being offered a refund on the item. I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of other makes / models that actually connect to the...
  4. M

Air Bag Warning Light

Hi, A couple of weeks ago the Air Bag light came on after starting one day. It's remained on since. Any clues on 1) what could have caused this & 2) how I can 're-set' it? Cheers, Che
  5. Chris93

Battery disconnection

Hi guys, just disconnected the battery on my a2 to change the steering wheel and air bag. Once i reconnected the battery the cars windows no longer closed from the key. How do i resolve this problem? Cheers, Chris
  6. P

Air bag - ECU no response = £500

Our York Audi dealer says that the ECU is not responding and therefore needs replacing at cost of £500! Our NOx sensor also needs replacing and the water pump is leaking (40,000m and 5 yrs old) - well put together car Audi! Does anyone know if the airbag light/ecu fault can be rectified for...
Back