bluetooth

1. Beagles

Xcarlink bluetooth issues

I've fitted an Xcarlink system with Bluetooth which works perfectly apart from that every time I switch the car off, when I switch it back on again, I have to manually re-pair my android phone. I'm wondering whether it might be me having incorrectly wired the unit? Or is this expected...
  2. D

Chorus 1 + Bluetooth. Compatible?

Hi all, I just bought a 2001 Audi A2, and I’m looking for a little help. It’s got the Chorus 1 head unit, and I wanted to add Bluetooth, so bought this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Car-Bluetooth-Handsfree-A2DP-CD-Changer-Adapter-AUDI-A2-A3-A4-S4-TT-1998-06/222338177932 The ad...
  3. wilco184

Connects2 Control Bluetooth via Head Unit?

Hello, I've searched the internet and various forums, but can't seem to find a definitive answer. I have a Connects2 CTAADUSB003 unit installed in my car along with a Chorus 2 head unit, if I were to purchase the optional Bluetooth adapter, does anyone know if I would be able to control an...
  4. D

DVD player unit with Bluetooth???

I am new here so hello! I have looked around the forum however can't see any similar topic so here goes... I am looking to retrofit GPS (RNS-E) into my car. I am going to go for the old sub 2010 version and want to add a DVD player in the glovebox. Are there any DVD players out there...
  5. ashley7715

Help Retro Concert 11 non can-bus 2001 tdi and a carpod bluetooth module?

Hi All, Having had Sean (2001 TDI) now for a while and with the mod list growing I thought I better crack on installing all the ebay items I have lying around my living room. What I've bought to replace the old concert tape player is... 1 x Concert 11 CD player 4b0 035 186G this is a...
Back