lambda

1. S

Lambda sensor for 1.4 Petrol engine

Hi everyone! I have a petrol A2 with a 1.4 engine (AUA) and for some years the engine light is being constantly on. All the technicians told me that the root of the problem is the Lambda sensor, but I can't seem to find a part number or a model of a sensor that I could buy, does someone know...
  2. B

1.4 Petrol AUA O2 Sensor Testing

Hi, Trying to get to the bottom of an Engine code and VCDS is pointing me to the O2 sensor. I have access to the front sensor one and the electrical socket and would like to know which pins to test to get the resistance across the heater circuit. Google is not helping much with the 6 pin...
  3. Z

Lambda sensor 6 wires ! Help!!:))

Hi guys I'm new here, I'm wondering if someone out here can help me with this lambda oxygen sensor! My mechanic told me that my audi a2 1.4 l petrol 2002 has a 6 wire n six pin lambda! But on line I can't really find a lambda with 6 wire! Anyone can help me?:) Thanks
  4. Hollzy

EML + No Heating

Hi all, A little help please. I've recently had my EGR pipe replaced as it had a split. I now still have my engine management light on and my heating doesn't seem to work. Air con is fine. The code i have is P2205 which Spike identified as this: GENERIC FAULT - NOx Sensor Heater Control...
Back