A2oc day out & curry night

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi fellow a2'ers this years curry outing will take place on Sunday 20th November and include a half day out at COVENTRY MOTOR MUSEUM. Details here http://www.transport-museum.com/

The day will be a lazy start of 12.30 at the motor museum café and move into the museum at approx 1.30. After which we will go and enjoy a nice warming curry. Times of the meal will follow soon.

All i ask is you click this calendar link ----click you will be attending and also then post in this thread with details of how many of you will be coming.
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=54&day=2011-11-20

i look forward to seeing old and new members for our last social of the year-I'm sure others will agree we have a great day, out so if you haven't been to a social why not give it a go.

You can put me down Mike:) you know I never turn down a good curry. Hopefully I will bring plus 1.

As Mike said above if you have not come to a social they are a great day out and it's nice to put faces to the names here so please come along we don't bite lol

Cheers

David

hi MR Sumo maddy and i will be there,looking forward to a chat and a curry. i have added myself to the list, good or what? chrissie if your driving can you warn us before please !!

 my driving isn't that bad.......well not as bad as richs driving  think we would have to come in separate cars as there is no way I could put up with him as a passenger lol

the four of us will be there for some hot stuff ;)
only one car though - just in case David asks!

blue skies
tony

Angie and I will be there - good job it's lazy start, as I'm working Match of the Day the night before (till midnight!).

Should be a good day out.

Cheers,

Mike

Hiya strangers. I might be able to make it Mike, we are on holiday from the 22nd so we might be a bit stretched to get there but we shall do our best. I have put a petrol tanker on standby just incase lol.

Regards

Mark

Ooo. So what have you got then Chrissie/when are you getting it?

Getting a blue 02 plate TDi....the inside looks beige think Sumo will disagree with me on that as he says he grey lol not sure when picking it up but aiming for the next two weeks . Did try and post the link but it wont work for some reason 

Hi me and the other half are up for it as we missed going to the lakes , can anyone tell me how long the club stickers take to come as I ordered some bout 2 weeks ago thanks

It will be great to see you both there Hightower. I think Ben sorts out the stickers, mine took a while to turn up. You might need to give him a prod:)

Cheers

David

Back