Any recommendations on sun covers /sock for the rear doors?

Pras

A2OC Donor
Would something like This fit our A2 ?

I understand there is a car shades company selling a exact fit kit for ~£80 but that seems a bit steep.

Hi Pras,

Many of us ordered these and I can wholeheartedly recommend them.

Full thread is here. The discount code will have expired, but worth giving them a call if you are interested as they may still honour it.

Cheers,

Darren

Hi Pras,

Many of us ordered these and I can wholeheartedly recommend them.

Full thread is here. The discount code will have expired, but worth giving them a call if you are interested as they may still honour it.

Cheers,

Darren
Yes, they seem to be a really good option, they can be left in and the windows still open and they almost look like a deep tint, which can look good too!

Steve B

His Pras,

I can second (third) these sun blinds. They are great for my boys in the back of the car as the blinds still keep the UV, glare etcetera out even when the windows are open.

From the outside they will also give your car the tinted window look which I believe only makes the car look better.

Some would think they're expensive but certainly not compared to a decent window tint fitting, as an added bonus if you ever decided to replace your A2 you could simply remove them and put them in the 'new' A2, something which isn't really an option with having window tint film.

Ive had these fitted to 2 A2s and 3 A6s now. They have been the first thing I've purchased each time I've changed the A6 to a newer shape.

Kind regards,

Tom

Last edited:
Yep another pleased customer for the blinds option here too. I'd considered tints first and had quite in hand them learned of the custom blinds option. Worked out well ?

Back