Audi A2 book!

TYP 8Z

Just stumble across this :eek:
11398p63LS5L6dafzs.jpg

Shame is in German, but still... could be a must have publication! Apparently it features 200 unpublished photographs...
Available in few weeks here: https://www.delius-klasing.de/audi-a2-11398
Andy

Last edited:
I think we'll hit 50 copies and they will also be signed. It should be pretty good, if not the definitive history, because Audi and Audi Tradition were involved, along with a whole bunch of people who worked on the car, whether digitally or physically.
That a translation won't happen is a reasonable bet. I'm surprised it even exists, TBH.

Amazon de have it at €40, hardback.

- Bret

I think we'll hit 50 copies and they will also be signed. It should be pretty good, if not the definitive history, because Audi and Audi Tradition were involved, along with a whole bunch of people who worked on the car, whether digitally or physically.
That a translation won't happen is a reasonable bet. I'm surprised it even exists, TBH.

Amazon de have it at €40, hardback.

- Bret
Planning to learn German just to enjoy this book :p

I have a friend who is German....she can read it to me and show me the pictures while I have a beer or two......................:cool:

I actually read it first time as Audio A2 book,................... I thought.....get in........lol

there was one at the meet the other week in Germany, mine won't be in my hands until February. I can live with that :)

- Bret

Back