Audis in the Park 2012

Yay just booked my ticket. last year went just for a look around this year will be in my A2, cant wait :cool:

This years AUDIS IN THE PARK will be HUGE So if you have never been give it a try - you will enjoy it. The show takes place at wicksteed park in Kettering www.wicksteedpark.co.uk/ As you will see they have lots to offer with the amusement park and the giant boot sale- so should keep partners/kids entertained for the day. The cost of the days pass and show entry is £5 per car! bargain i think you will agree. Riverlad(david) will be offering his services as head of tea/coffee and i will be on the BBQ, so bring some food with you. We have a new party dome to keep the sun from our heads so bring a fold up chair and chill.
A2OC has been to this show since the first year where we had 3 yes 3 cars----last year we had 24 wow it was great we even had three of the variations of colour storm. we hope to see a jaipur red one this year(please) we have standard cars and modified - super clean and super dirty! so just park up on our stand area and enjoy the day----please feel free to do you own thing if you prefer. Any members that have compulsory cleaning why not enter the show and shine comp? you never know.
There will be many other audi clubs to view and trade stands to tempt you. This year we will be camping the saturday night before the show as the facilities are good now at the site so get your tent ready and

If you are attending please click the calendar link below
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=57&day=2012-8-12&c=1

This year we will be camping on the saturday night at the park itself--CAMPING PASSES AVAILABLE FROM WICKSTEED PARK DIRECT. So dig your tent out and join us for a fun night of chin wag.
TICKETS FOR THE SHOW ARE DIRECTLY FROM www.audisinthepark.co.uk ONLY £5 PER CAR BARGAIN

It will be a great day out and i look forward to seeing you all there cheers Mike

Have fun y'all - I'll be defending my Lancashire Clout Champion title on that Sunday - hope it's sunny!

Cheers,

Mike

I love the colour jaipur red. I saw one going around a roundabout near swafham. It would be great to see one close up :) it should be a great weekend. The camp site is nice there with good shower block.

Don't forget those marshmallows Mike:)

Cheers

David

Draggon your more than welcome to join in the fun with a for sale sign in your yellow beast. hmmmm i could be tempted with another yellow one?
cheers mike

Lol Mike 4 A2's for the two of you. You would be spoilt for choice:) how would you decide which one to take?

hi redbull last year we had 24 a2's on our stand but there are many other clubs with stands. Its a great show and a great chance to see other members and their cars. look back to last years thread and check the photos out.
so come on people get your advanced tickets sorted and your campig pitch booked if your up for it. cheers mike---this year im aiming for 30 cars

hi redbull last year we had 24 a2's on our stand but there are many other clubs with stands. Its a great show and a great chance to see other members and their cars. look back to last years thread and check the photos out.
so come on people get your advanced tickets sorted and your campig pitch booked if your up for it. cheers mike---this year im aiming for 30 cars

I really think we will hit that 30 car attendance this year, this will be my first show in my A2. I wont be camping though as only 5 mins away from my house :)

Is AIP a one day or a whole weekend event ?

When will we get the tickets ? ordered mine ages ago, I;m guessing about 1 week before the show .

yes your ticket will drop through your door a week or so before the show--security reasons sad isnt really but it has to be done

Draggon your more than welcome to join in the fun with a for sale sign in your yellow beast. hmmmm i could be tempted with another yellow one?
cheers mike

Cool...if we have not sold before, then might come along :)

Might come along anyway

Will anyone be bringing there diagnostics kit ? need to have mine checked . mustang owner did the last check and cleared the codes but i have some more warning lights on .

Back