disapearing Tax discs

Sootywg

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
With the DVLA ceasing to issue tax discs what are motorists going to do with their tax disc holders?

Perhaps members have suggestions as to what use they could be put to.

Some may just be happy to have improved visibility through the screen

A couple of suggestions to get the ball rolling:

a) A version of the A2OC sticker that could be placed in a holder
b) A pro-forma disc for A2OC members to use for social events stating their A2OC username.

Not really trying very hard, it was just that when in a motoring shop the other day someone was buying a tax disc holder and I thought why? and secondly what will happen to all the old ones, some of which are quite sophisticated and expensive i.e. the machined aluminium ones.

Geoff

With the DVLA ceasing to issue tax discs what are motorists going to do with their tax disc holders?

Perhaps members have suggestions as to what use they could be put to.

Some may just be happy to have improved visibility through the screen

A couple of suggestions to get the ball rolling:

a) A version of the A2OC sticker that could be placed in a holder
b) A pro-forma disc for A2OC members to use for social events stating their A2OC username.

Not really trying very hard, it was just that when in a motoring shop the other day someone was buying a tax disc holder and I thought why? and secondly what will happen to all the old ones, some of which are quite sophisticated and expensive i.e. the machined aluminium ones.

Geoff

For A2 diesel owners, how about a disc with large letters saying "ONLY £30!!!"

No offence meant to our petrol owners!!

Steve B

I've still got my umwelt pass from a recent trip to Germany so I'll move it to the screen top using the tax disc holder. Like the idea of it housing your forum name though

Back