End of year social and curry night

a2sumo

A2OC Donor
Hi all as the title says its the curry night / day out. It will take place on saturday november 24th. This year will follow the same form as previous years with a day at the museum then on to the curry house.The museum this year will be here-
RAF COSFORD

http://www.rafmuseum.org.uk/contact-us/

As you can see it looks a fantastic museum with loads to see.

Please show your going to attend by clicking the calendar links below. NOTE there are two links one for the museum and one for the curry house. if attending both please click both. The curry house will be an early sitting so people that have far to travel home can do so at a sensible time.

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=66&day=2012-11-24&c=1 day part-RAF museum

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=67&day=2012-11-24 Curry house part of the day

i look forward to seeing you all very soon. many thanks mike

Last edited:
I'd love to come, the cold war display looks fantastic and the highlight has to be the TRS2, but I'm working that day (and the following day too), so can only commit to the curry part of the day. Should be able to get down to Shropshire by around 5pm.

Cheers,

Mike

yes mike the museum looks to have plenty of interest and different to previous museums we have visited. Such a shame you cant make it but glad your able to join us at the curry house. i will send you the details once finalised.
cheers mike

That's great wooly it will great to meet you.

Work have not given me the time off yet, but I should be there all going well.

Cheers

David

Last edited:
It's 2 weeks before we are back down for my sisters 40th, but had such a fab time at ADI will do my best to attend. Mike, can you ping me the curry house details so I can look into accommodation. I know there's a lot if work goes into arranging these, so hopefully you'll get a good turnout.

Mandy and Myself will be coming for the Curry ;)

I Nearly got in trouble as i forgot it was our anniversary that day but hey
kill 2 birds with 1 stone .... Michael has promised us a Beer with 2 Straws LOL !!!! :)

Last edited:
Mike i am working the friday nightshift but hope to join you all at the museum later in the day. The curry will be a nice end to the day. I'm hoping the other Henderson's will be there HA HA

regards Robin and Maddy

Hi Mike
I will be at both events with Nichola. Perfect for me aircraft, A2's and CURRY.And i can bore you all about my trip to New Zealand
Cheers Terry and Nichola

Last edited:
Thanks guys its looking like a great number for the curry. Terry we would love to hear about your trip and fantastic your both coming-we missed you at the adi pub meal.
Anyone else thinking about coming to the curry part of the day i need to know numbers very soon so i can give the curry house hard numbers. cheers mike

This is looking like we are going to have a great turn out again.

Don't forget to add your name to the calendar link if you are coming so Mike can book numbers for the curry house. He needs to give them firm numbers in the next couple of days.

Cheers

David

Any news or details on the curry emporium yet? I'm looking forwards to a nice sit down chinwag, but time will be tight for me, finishing work at 3pm and starting the next morning at 6,30am. Still want to come along though.

Cheers,

Mike

The boys, Lauren and myself will be there for both events.
Humpy too!

Madam will boycott ;).

blue skies
tony

Back