Got one!

poltheball

A2OC Donor
Ayup,

Got myself an A2 1.4TDi, 104k on the clock, very tidy little motor! First car, so completely in love with it as you'd imagine.

Couple of things to sort out; it's got an aftermarket stereo, so I need to fiddle about with the wiring to get the rear speakers to work methinks, and I'm also considering fitting cruise control (been driving my sister's Micra for a while, so not used to having a car that can actually speed...)

IMG_20150519_171524960_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150519_171537224_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150519_171601690_HDR.jpg

Genuinely can't stop smiling when I'm driving it! :D

Addictive little cars aren't they?

Nice pictures, hope you can make some of the socials, but that will be quite a journey.

Cheers
Steve B

Well done on your purchase mate, looks great crystal blue and indeed the shots are lovely!

Enjoy!

Excellent. Wish I had one for my first car! I had to put up with a poop brown Capri lol

Looks really nice mate. I'm sure you'll love it...

Ayup,

Got myself an A2 1.4TDi, 104k on the clock, very tidy little motor! First car, so completely in love with it as you'd imagine.

Couple of things to sort out; it's got an aftermarket stereo, so I need to fiddle about with the wiring to get the rear speakers to work methinks, and I'm also considering fitting cruise control (been driving my sister's Micra for a while, so not used to having a car that can actually speed...)

View attachment 19539
View attachment 19540
View attachment 19541

Genuinely can't stop smiling when I'm driving it! :D

Looks nice.

My A2s my first car too. :)

Regarding the rear speakers, 2001 A2s only came with front speakers, rear speakers were an option.
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?6470-Audi-A2-Chorus-Sound-System-no-rear-sound

It annoyed me at first, but I think the front speakers are good enough on their own.

Tim

so was mine but it was a silver metro MG and i think it had cream suede seats with leather steering wheel.... oh and not to forget the 4 gears lol

cammy
I also had a Silver MG Metro with red interior and red MG stickers! Had so much fun in that car!

Nice car .. hope it brings you miles of happy motoring ... i love friving these whether it be mine or the other halves ... great cars ..

Back