Help Got Epc light on and the engine

ElishaPrincess

Hello Good morning to everyone someone can help me what to buy or to replace I'm from Italy I've got 1.4 75 gasoline when I start the engine it's like he can't breathe it's like low power but the car is working

sorry for my explanation I'm innocent for this thing then also the air conditioning it's not showing the number when u wanted to adjust the temperature in shows only this letter (LO) and another thing I don't the original catalic converter because they Stole it so I put a normal straight pipe.

Screenshot_2023-07-24-13-16-30-178_com.us.thinkdiag.plus.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-24-13-16-27-858_com.us.thinkdiag.plus.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-24-13-16-25-004_com.us.thinkdiag.plus.jpg

Attachments

• Audi.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 58
Hi

Was it just the central cat that was stolen? There are 2 lambda sensors on the 1.4 petrol, 1 just on the 1st cat on the exhaust manifold itself and the second just after the 2nd cat on the mid section of the exhaust under the car. Can you confirm how much of the exhaust has been replaced and whether the lambda sensor are still in place. The readings would indicate problems in this area.

For the aircon, if the temperature is dialled down the display eventually says ‘Lo’ rather than a temperature value. If you try and increase the temperature does the display move at all?

Best wishes

Justin

Hi

Was it just the central cat that was stolen? There are 2 lambda sensors on the 1.4 petrol, 1 just on the 1st cat on the exhaust manifold itself and the second just after the 2nd cat on the mid section of the exhaust under the car. Can you confirm how much of the exhaust has been replaced and whether the lambda sensor are still in place. The readings would indicate problems in this area.

For the aircon, if the temperature is dialled down the display eventually says ‘Lo’ rather than a temperature value. If you try and increase the temperature does the display move at all?

Best wishes

Justin
1690202957800.jpg

The lamba sensor still there never been changed for the aircon bro I tried to increase but doesn't change anything all fault codes I've cleared it maybe it's my fault

This is a picture of the second lambda sensor just after the cat on my 1.4 AUA. Is yours now missing?

AC043131-7781-430B-AE8B-59AD6F8623B2.jpeg

Ah yes, sorry my bad. From your scan report it would appear there is a problem being captured for both lambda sensor heaters. Have you checked the fuse?

Ah yes, sorry my bad. From your scan report it would appear there is a problem being captured for both lambda sensor heaters. Have you checked the fuse?
Not Yet bro I think you posted same issue like miss firing? When I start it it's misfire then it's show up the battery light then when re start again I push with some gas so it will help not to miss firing. :(

Think it’s fuse 19 to check
I've already changed the fuse burned and still the same problem it's miss fire and shut down and I start it again and then no miss fire new and I scan again this is the results
Screenshot_2023-07-25-09-15-51-915_com.us.thinkdiag.plus.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-25-09-16-19-228_com.us.thinkdiag.plus.jpg
Screenshot_2023-07-25-09-16-29-644_com.us.thinkdiag.plus.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-25-09-15-48-002_com.us.thinkdiag.plus.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-25-09-15-48-002_com.us.thinkdiag.plus.jpg
    486.7 KB · Views: 49
I think you need to replace the stolen exhaust, and the second, post cat, lambda.
The engine will not run properly until the exhaust is back to it's original standard.
Get that right first, the investigate the other non engine faults later.
Mac.

I think you need to replace the stolen exhaust, and the second, post cat, lambda.
The engine will not run properly until the exhaust is back to it's original standard.
Get that right first, the investigate the other non engine faults later.
Mac.
Some can help me where I can buy it or some link? I don't understand what did u say on second post? I need change somba lamba?

If I have understood well, the Catalytic Converter has been stolen, and the second lambda sensor, which is after the Catalytic Converter, has also been stolen. Is that correct?
Mac

Sorry, thanks for correcting me. OK, when the replacement exhaust, including the Catalytic Converter, is fitted, and the second lambda is refitted, the engine should run properly. This work needs to be done before any more investigations are made.
I'd think that there are "custom exhaust" builders in Italy, try Googling "custom exhaust near me" (in Italian, obviously 🤔)
Mac.

Sorry, thanks for correcting me. OK, when the replacement exhaust, including the Catalytic Converter, is fitted, and the second lambda is refitted, the engine should run properly. This work needs to be done before any more investigations are made.
I'd think that there are "custom exhaust" builders in Italy, try Googling "custom exhaust near me" (in Italian, obviously 🤔)
Mac.
Mac I’m with you on this. Everything will have been designed for the cat to be in place and thus the correcting signals from the lambda sensor (2nd one) will be out of spec. It’s a worry that there seems to be an issue with the heater on both from the scan. Would be interesting to see what comes up on measuring block 30. I also think it will be a distraction to look at the other errors at this stage although I would clear them all myself as some may be historic.

J

Mac I’m with you on this. Everything will have been designed for the cat to be in place and thus the correcting signals from the lambda sensor (2nd one) will be out of spec. It’s a worry that there seems to be an issue with the heater on both from the scan. Would be interesting to see what comes up on measuring block 30. I also think it will be a distraction to look at the other errors at this stage although I would clear them all myself as some may be historic.

J
sad :( it's like spending more money again more than the car price

sad :( it's like spending more money again more than the car price
Yes, it's sad that there are people who don't care about others, just steal their property, and leave us to pay for replacement. It happens here too, quite often, so you have our thoughts and sympathies.
You may be able to fine a car breaker, or parts recycler, who might have a scrap car, which can be a "donor"
Mac.

Back