Might be an owner again

widdy

As the title suggests, after 2.5 years of Seat Altea ownership I might be the owner of an A2 again very soon.

I will have more news on Thursday/Friday, so hopefully I can enlighten you all a bit more.

Watch this space and would be great to be back again.

Maybe it's too big for him.:D Or, he saw the difference between the boring Seat dash and a functional and classic Audi one.:p

Just a quick update.

I am the owner of an A2 again.

Full story to follow in new thread later today/tonight

Just a quick update.

I am the owner of an A2 again.

Full story to follow in new thread later today/tonight

You must be a fan of those cliffhanger matinees - 'tune in for the next thrilling episode' :p
Congrats on becoming an A2 owner again - we wait with baited breath to hear the full story :D

Welcome back, it would be good to know your opinon on the Altea, I have considered one come the day I need more seats and luggage room. Don't panic though I meant swapping the MX-5 for one, the A2 will only ever leave the family in pieces!! :eek: ;)

Cheers,

David

Really enjoyed the Altea ownership, only drove the 1.9 so can't give you a response on the difference between the 1.9 and the 2.0

The sliding rear seat option came in on post 54 reg cars I think.

I went for the Ref Sport, as it has all the sport options but still the greater economy of Diesel.

If you have any specific questions please feel free to ask.

Please see http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10394 for the reason why I have sold the SEAT.

Last edited:
Back