Stolen Silver MT02 KDJ

Very upsetting news. Lets hope Santa has found it and looking after it for you...

Have you checked with the police and the council to see if they had towed it away?

Hello Alex.

Another who is sorry to read such news. I do hope it’s located and returned in the condition it was taken.

Kind regards,

Tom

Sorry for the lack of detail. They came into my home while we were in the front room watching a film last night. Stole all the house keys and car keys from the hall. Also stole my new jacket (early Xmas pressie)!

They appear to have made off in my car and left my wife with a keyless car. At least they had the taste to steal the nicer car…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a fingers crossed scenario. Words fail me when it comes to those sort of people! Would like to think that when they discover that they haven't captured the crown jewells, it might be found.

A few years ago the same happened to me. Only it was my van. The police eventually found it in Manchester about a year later. It was being used as a pool car for thieves. In other words parked on a street and different scum using it to go out nicking. Hope you get it back soon mate. Ps no damage was done to it

Hopefully those who stole it did so as a mode of transport rather than specifically targeting that car for something they wanted like the votex kit. With the highly sophisticated immobiliser systems on modern cars, the A2 may have seemed like an easier option.

There’s a chance it may turn up on the other side of the country.

Hopefully those who stole it did so as a mode of transport rather than specifically targeting that car for something they wanted like the votex kit. With the highly sophisticated immobiliser systems on modern cars, the A2 may have seemed like an easier option.

There’s a chance it may turn up on the other side of the country.
If you have the keys you will defeat any immobiliser system unless the owner has set up their own say with a hidden switch for the crank sensor.
Without the keys anyone who has the capability to make a key blade won't struggle to swap the ecu for an immo off unit and will soon be away with our beloved. Keyless cars seem far easier to steal than the earlier mechanical key with immo chip from what I hear

If you have the keys you will defeat any immobiliser system unless the owner has set up their own say with a hidden switch for the crank sensor.
Without the keys anyone who has the capability to make a key blade won't struggle to swap the ecu for an immo off unit and will soon be away with our beloved. Keyless cars seem far easier to steal than the earlier mechanical key with immo chip from what I hear
I didn’t read all the posts sorry, didn’t see that they had the keys.

Please make sure the police are aware of the underfloor compartments and of the consequent interest in A2s of the drug trade. I'm sure that was behind the theft of my A2 last year. If the police are aware of the link it might make them try harder.

Good luck.

I think it is keyless entry that is the problem. The key can be scanned from a distance then the thief can get in and drive away.

Back