Audis in the Park 2011 OFFICIAL UPDATE

Audis in the Park 2011 OFFICIAL UPDATE....SUNDAY 7TH August 2011

Well it has been a while since I’ve updated you all so here goes.

For those of you that haven’t heard of Audis in the Park, it is now in its 3rd year and is known as the BIGGEST Audi only event in the country.

It was created to bring ALL Audi owners, drivers and enthusiasts together for a day of everything Audi. It is a fantastic family day out as the event is held in the grounds of Wicksteed Park in Kettering.

People travel from all corners of the UK and beyond to be there. Last year we even had visitors from Northern Ireland, Belgium and Holland!

This year I am having a big push on advanced ticket sales. Advanced tickets are only £5PER VEHICLE!!! This makes AITP amazing value for money as a family day out.

Tickets will be available on the gate on the day but they will be £6 per vehicle. Now I know that is only a £1 saving but ADVANCED ticket sales is the only way I recover the expenditure involved in running the event.

You see, this isn’t an event funded and organized by a large multi million pound company, It is run by me, on my own with my own money.

Please consider this: Paying £6 on the gate the money goes directly to Wicksteed park. Paying £5 in advanced (via the website) the money comes directly to me to fund the show. This includes hiring the event field, funding the website and buying the trophies. Without this funding AITP may well have to stop.

The website should answer any questions you may have regarding the event so please pop along to www.audisinthepark.co.uk and have a nosey around.

I also still have space for a few trade stalls so if you know of any traders that may well benefit from having a traders pitch please forward them to the website.

Hope to see you all at AITP2011!

Calvin
Event Manager
Audis in the Park

3 Tickets bought; one for my car, one for A2Sumo and one for Robin.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Will you be borrowing my Yellow bonnet for a photo shoot Vonnie hehe as you know Yellow is best.

Looking forward to meeting you and Mike.

Cheers

Mark

Will you be borrowing my Yellow bonnet for a photo shoot Vonnie hehe as you know Yellow is best.

Looking forward to meeting you and Mike.

Cheers

Mark

Well it's a possibility Mark, not sure it will beat the look from the previous photo shoot with the black bonnet though. Yellow is best?.....hmmmmm......thought about it and decided nah, only if your a fly! Besides matching Yellow stilettos just wouldn't do in Essex! Tee hee

Well it's a possibility Mark, not sure it will beat the look from the previous photo shoot with the black bonnet though. Yellow is best?.....hmmmmm......thought about it and decided nah, only if your a fly! Besides matching Yellow stilettos just wouldn't do in Essex! Tee hee

That you wont know if you dont try Vonnie tee hee hee. White bonnet on a yellow car????? That might work too.

Bought mine!! Looking forward to meeting up with other owners. Hopefully the weather will be as good as last year.

See you all there!

David

Well thats 9 tickets purchased so far. This is looking like it's going to turn out to be a great day. It will be great to see some old faces and new:D

Cheers

David

Hi boultang if you go to the first page of this thread you will see that drivebyshooters has posted a link to the audi in the park show- click that and buy your advanced ticket there. Let's hope the weather is as good as last year or better . Don't forget we have the camping trip to the lakes if you fancy it ? Cheers mike

Thanks for that , i have purchased my ticket :)

See you lot all there :)

Hi boultang if you go to the first page of this thread you will see that drivebyshooters has posted a link to the audi in the park show- click that and buy your advanced ticket there. Let's hope the weather is as good as last year or better . Don't forget we have the camping trip to the lakes if you fancy it ? Cheers mike

Back